So much for feature freeze :). In addition to fixing up dozens of issues, I also added a new ‘pads’ page for live playing of sounds (with record!). I am also gonna take a look at improving the sequencer page – possibly adding some new ui widgets for note picking (some kind of keyboard maybe) or exploring other UI idioms. After that I am DONE with all the major features and almost all the bugs I’ve identified so far. Then I just need to finish up the website, write documentation, make some videos and more audio samples and finalize the preset list. Probably looking at a week of odds and ends no doubt, but I am getting very close to being done.